File type not supported

Reaction score
Hey guys it seems that everytime i wana mix a few clips together what ever program or app i use, 90% of the time it says file not supported..
Quite irritating. Not sure why thou, i always film on mp4 format wich is next to universal and shoot at 1080 wich is good res but nothing special like 2.7 or 4k.
I think its besides the point but even when i put the sd in an adapter then to my tv, before it plays its says the same thing but it still plays(sometimes it even stops playing by it self). Or even when the file is in my file and i want to do a simple trim it will act wierd like it wont allow me to preview where i am at in the clip, ill literaly have to preknow the start and end minute that i want.
Ive never had a problem with mp4, should i change to mov?
Anybody got this same experience?

As a matter fact, i cant even send a 20-30 second video thru whatsapp or facebook cause it says the same issue. Quite irritatimg, like i said ive never had so much problem with mp4 format

Both MOV and MP4 use the same codec, H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1) So I'm unsure if a switch will help you. But it's a codec that I had to install VLC to view natively.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.