File Repaired icon is Displayed on GoPro Hero 3+ Black

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for some help. I am getting this message on my FPV, Yellow triangle with OK and icon of a memory card and "File Repaired" on my FPV display. Once this happens, my FPV is gone and I don't see anything, (blind). The GoPro H3+B displays an OK and a icon of a bike... I dunno what all that means but found this on the gopro web site. I'm pretty sure it's related but it doesn't offer much help to get rid of the situation.

http://gopro.com/support/articles/the-f ... the-camera

All it really says that means that the file was corrupted during filming for some reason. However I can fly it back to me and power off the GoPro and restart and fly again for a few min... very annoying.

I have updated Gopro Hero3+ Black to current firmware.

I'm using Samsung 64 EVO micro SD SCI tested (20.65 MB/sec read and 17.39 MB Write) Memory and Patriot 32 memory tested (20.08MB/sec read and 11.98MB Write), both CL10.

Attachments

• IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 703
So it happens with two different sd cards? Because I was going to suggest trying a new card.

Also... Did you try the steps suggested by the article.. Because, I was going to suggest some things very similar to what they suggest (reformat card, reset to factory...yada yada..)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.