File date mismatch

Reaction score
I've noticed that the file date of the video files is not the same as the actual date. I checked the tablet I used and it's date and time is correct, but I do not see anywhere in the Go 4 App where you set or change the date/time. Anyone else seeing this and do you know how to fix it?

For example, I did a couple flights about mid afternoon on 04Dec16 and the file dates run from 03Dec16 10:33PM to 03Dec16 11:29PM. If it was on China time it should have been the next day or 05Dec16.

Brian

I noticed my flight logs for the last week are showing a date in April(?) so yes, I'm seeing it too. Time is correct on the device (this is a P4P+) so I have no idea how to fix it.

No my P4P is not the plus version. I mentioned in another thread that I had to return the first one due to a gimbal problem so it will be interesting to see if the new one, arriving tomorrow, has the same date/time problem and if so what way is it off. Tlet used is ANdroid -- three year old Samsung 8.4 inch.

Brian

If you are using a P4P+ then it could be a "settings" issues within the Android tablet software.
The P4P+ is basically an Android device and the date/time is correct under the Android settings menu. Beyond that I don't know what else there is to look at that could cause the flight log dates to be incorrect. And Brian is using the DJI GO 4 app with a standard P4P and is seeing the same thing so perhaps this is a DJI GO 4 bug. But if so I would think everyone should be seeing it.

Well my flight log time stamping suddenly seems to be working properly now. The only thing I can guess is that when I checked my time settings in the Android config screen it caused the DJI GO app to sync up. For anyone having this problem I'd suggest going into Android setup and manually setting the time, and then set it back to automatic if desired. After this you may find that your flight log time stamping is now working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan