Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

few questions

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by propwash3d, Feb 15, 2014.

1. propwash3d

when im connected to the app....with the vision. it works with my samsung note 3 for 15 secobds then it says" phantom has lost wifi connection? what is going on with android.....is there a fix....with my wifs Ipad....its flawless.

also...with the phantom 2 vision. i dont have a usb port on the radio?

also when i hit the manuel record botton i cant play it on the pc? what do i have to do

2. Pull_Up

Check your WiFi settings on your phone. You probably have the setting enabled which dumps WiFi networks with no internet in preference to finding one attached to the outside world. Once you clear that setting the Vision network should stick.

3. tizzl10

make sure to stop recording the video before shutting the app off. sometimes I forget to do this and it doesn't finalize the video file.

4. propwash3d

hey pull up....thanks.....can you give me a little more direction....iv been playing with the note.....it connects...but now is saying internet connection is unstable. ive done a hard reset on the phone....no luck...my ipad works and so does my wifes iphone......you seem to know your stuf so any advice on what to pick would be great.....what is a specific setting that would dump wifi? :? thanks....my new buddy LOL

5. Pull_Up

Your flavour of android will be different to mine, but it'll be in settings-WiFi-advanced or similar. I'm sure someone with the same kit will be along soon if you need chapter and verse!

6. iDrone

See if Step-25 here will help: http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4394

Also on Samsung's... Reset / Restart / Reboot / your machine.

iDrone :ugeek: