few questions

Reaction score
when im connected to the app....with the vision. it works with my samsung note 3 for 15 secobds then it says" phantom has lost wifi connection? what is going on with android.....is there a fix....with my wifs Ipad....its flawless.

also...with the phantom 2 vision. i dont have a usb port on the radio?

also when i hit the manuel record botton i cant play it on the pc? what do i have to do

propwash3d said:
when im connected to the app....with the vision. it works with my samsung note 3 for 15 secobds then it says" phantom has lost wifi connection? what is going on with android.....is there a fix....with my wifs Ipad....its flawless.

also...with the phantom 2 vision. i dont have a usb port on the radio?

also when i hit the manuel record botton i cant play it on the pc? what do i have to do

make sure to stop recording the video before shutting the app off. sometimes I forget to do this and it doesn't finalize the video file.

hey pull up....thanks.....can you give me a little more direction....iv been playing with the note.....it connects...but now is saying internet connection is unstable. ive done a hard reset on the phone....no luck...my ipad works and so does my wifes iphone......you seem to know your stuf so any advice on what to pick would be great.....what is a specific setting that would dump wifi? :? thanks....my new buddy LOL

propwash3d said:
See if Step-25 here will help: http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4394

Also on Samsung's... Reset / Restart / Reboot / your machine.

iDrone :ugeek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20