Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Few questions.

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by smagistro, Sep 2, 2014.

1. smagistro

Hey. New to the forum just looking for some help. I had purchased a dji fc40 about three months ago now and have been doing flights with the stock camera. The FPV is not what I was hoping for and I was wondering if I could get some help on here.

I would like to switch over to a Fat Shark FPV system or something compatible to that. I know this will mean I have the change the remote and stuff also. I was just hoping that someone could steer me in the right direction of what I would need to change in order to get this down to a 2.4 radio system and a 5.8 video system?

Thank in advance.

2. pert

was thinking about doing the same thing, for me it just looks like to much work, don't know how much money you have tired up it the fc, but I have a bunch in batts , camera & gimbal, im going to buy a 2 put all the goodies on the 2 and use the fc as a beater, but you could sell it , get a 2, or a least put it up for sale, mite get a quick sale if its in good shape. just thinking. my brother and his son-in-law have the 2, but the fc cuts there ***, that's why im keeping it, nice n fast even at 1400g, thing is, is it worth all the work and the money for the parts you'll need to do it, and a good soldering gun, steady hands,. not me . :oops:

3. darwin-t

I saw goggles for 2.4 Ghz. I forget where I saw them though.....