Few general questions BEGINNER

Reaction score
1. As far as turning things on in the correct order... First I turn on my DJI remote control with Black Pearl receiver. Then I turn on the DJI copter itself with transmitter? All antennas attached of course. The reason I ask is b/c my Immersion RC 600mw transmitter seems to be getting very hot, or is this normal? To turn everything off it is just the same in reverse?

2. I have the phantom 2 and recently purchased an antenna fpvlr kit whit 3 different ones. I just want to make sure I don't physically need to do any swapping for the actual DJI antenna that is on the remote correct?

3. I have a Black Pearl 7 channel receiver. What is a good purchase that will allow me to hook it straight onto my DJI remote? This way I won't have to use a tripod.

1. The immersion will get warm during use, this is normal... very hot where it is painful to touch is probably not normal. But most likely it is working properly. It can be on for a little while before you fly. I do not use immersion transmitter so someone else can better answer this.

2. You can keep the white dji remote control antenna alone. It provides pretty good control range. just put the fpvlr antennas on vtx and monitor and enjoy the flight. FPVLR will give you strong clear video, you are gonna love it.

3. Other members have recomended this 3d printed mount http://www.raveaerialvideo.com/product/ ... tor-mount/ I love it, it looks great on the controller and it is quite solid. A little expensive including the shipping but i think it is worth it.

Attachments

• 20150107_182827_1.jpg
    20150107_182827_1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 353

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan