Ferry Boat Rescue

That was an awesome video, great timing!
where are you located?

I'm in Monroe,N.Y. The video was shot at the Newburgh waterfont, just south of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge.

What the heck was that tug burning for fuel?!? It wouldn't be permitted in California.
Good situation video. I enjoyed watching it. Tugs are cool.
Do put your location into your profile.

Great Pumpkin said:
What the heck was that tug burning for fuel?!? It wouldn't be permitted in California.
Good situation video. I enjoyed watching it. Tugs are cool.
Do put your location into your profile.

My guess would be diesel.

Cool video (no pun intended).

Mudflap57 said:
My timing was pretty good for this one. I was looking for something good to shoot near the river and caught this tug breaking the ice for this small ferry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaR4KwE ... e=youtu.be

what go pro and what settings? great video IMO the black soot really is a nice contrast in the video... would make a great nautical still photo.... nice job! timing is everything :idea: :ugeek:

I'm using a go pro Hero 4 Black on the H3-3D gimbal. Shot at 2.7k 48fps medium and converted to 1080p. Ive tried many different settings but this works best for me. It also keeps the props out of the video.

Capodrone81. Is this what you had in mind?

311x37c.jpg

not that frame but thats a great one as well, I liked the one when the tug was backing away from dock at the Start of video.. very nice though.. thanks for my new desktop!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4