Fellow Pilot at the Park

Reaction score
Hello from Louisiana,

Met a fellow phantom pilot at the park today. I was flying around filming my daughter on her bike she just learned to ride last weekend. He walked off to fly with his son. He came back shortly after and said it was his third time flying and the batteries didn't last long. He says he guessed it was because he hadn't charged them in two weeks. I told him they auto discharge after ten days but I have mine set to two. I am happy his bird didn't drop out the sky flying on those discharged batteries. I also showed him Litchi and FPV Camera . He bought FPV Camera on the spot. Lol. Seems like I see more and more people every weekend. Was also a guy "flying" what looked like a drone kit. Was cool looking but he never got off the ground and my daughter was ready to ride on. Was another fun time with my drone and daughter with no issues as always.

Garrett

Reactions: Reed L
I got buzzed by an Inspire yesterday at my local park while I was flying my P3A. Went a had a good chat with the operator who owns an aerial photography business.

I am always happy and a little surprised to find others flying. I live in a small town outside of New Orleans. One of these days I need to ask people for their phone number so we can fly together. I am a little shy and don't want to intrude.

I found a phantom night flying a few weeks ago, their phantom came pretty close to mine.... i never found the pilot though.

I've seen a couple around my area. I was driving to a friends house when I saw a guy an his gf flying outside their home. No time to stop but it looked like he had the P2V+. Im hoping to see him again later this summer.

And what is this "FPV camera" all about??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj