Fell from the sky FV2

Reaction score
Why Guys:
I was having problems with my PV2 regarding the "Invalid battery" or "Fly with caution: battery communication problems" in both of my batteries; This has been happening since new; I managed to update all the firmwares and situation got a bit better as one of the batteries was able to start the motors and fly, the other one just show a single flash of red light at the rear of the PV2 beneath the motors as soon as I joined the sticks together but motors won´t start. Well I went for my 2rd flight and suddenly the PV2 shut off he engines and fell vertically from the sky on to the ground from about 40 feet, luckily enough landed in a not so rough terrain, just deforming my landing gear skates and broke the plastic pivot black cylinder opposed to the gimbal gear side which holds the camera in place but I think I can glue it back on.
The thing is: now I can fly no more as both batteries won´t start the motors as I described above, is this really a pin register issue which I have read in many posts like no good contacts between batteries and aircraft?

Yours,

Fernando

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl