Feeling The Visual: My Edits & Footage

Reaction score
Always been a fan of multimedia, so I've dabbled in many types of editing softwares (picture/graphics) and such, so my familiarity may be a little ahead of some if not ever done any type of editing in the past.

So now, I've tried my approach to doing so with my videos. Mind you, I'm far from the best, but I try to do more than put music and visual effects to a "movie". I like to feel the music (even though it may not be everybody's taste) but feel the music with the video. Thats why I edit videos now anyway..

Enough talking....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: MC_ and Divot612
I was really diggin it and expecting a longer clip! I like your transitions and cuts something I would do 8)

How long have you been using AE, PP and how long did it take to get up to speed? I have a similar background and right now I use FCPX. I still have plenty to learn there, so starting with two more programs doesn't seem like the greatest idea. But then videos like yours make me reconsider.

How long have you been using AE, PP and how long did it take to get up to speed? I have a similar background and right now I use FCPX. I still have plenty to learn there, so starting with two more programs doesn't seem like the greatest idea. But then videos like yours make me reconsider.

If you have background in editing in general, usually its a bit easier than someone jumping straight into any type of editing for that matter.

Honestly, i've dabbled with all 3, i liked after effects & fcpx - pick one, and master it - and you'll be just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan