Feeling around to sell my P3A w/ extras

Reaction score
Really just starting to debate selling my P3A. It doesn't get flown much and I could really use the money towards LASIK surgery. It's been flown about 700,000 feet. I don't remember the total flight time off the top of my head but it has probably 50 or 60 flights. Comes with 3 batteries all at 100% life, upgraded CNC mount for the tablet, two sets of props (1 set brand new), after market gimble holder, full size iPad hood, stock charger, and a custom cut out hardshell foam padded case that everything fits in like a glove. It's been meticulously taken care of. I also won't be needing my iPad Air 2 so could sell as a package deal. Honestly, I know it's taboo to do so, but I don't know what a reasonable asking price is so I'm going to leave it up for offers. I live in east Texas so will be shipping from there. The picture included doesn't show the third battery. I'm traveling in Dallas right now so the aircraft isn't with me but when I get home tonight I can provide more pics on request. Feel free to shoot me a text at 512-507-6303

599f87f793524ef4a39a62b3298042b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Interested, I know you're open to offers but what are you looking to get for it? I don't want to insult you with an offer but it's hard to price the used market for me. Feel free to pm if you don't want to post here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan