Feel stupid asking but where has compass calibration gone?

Reaction score
I've had my P3A probably around a year now with close to 100km of flights. However after the latest software update I can't find the option to calibrate has gone? (IOS)
I've had to resort to flighking the switch back and forth several times to put it in calibration mode but surely the options there somewhere in the app?

Click the aircraft status message at the top, left of the DJI GO app.

Reactions: mikesmiley
Some parameters are found at the bottom of a page, depending on your device screen size, so you may need to scroll down.
But, let me open my Go app and tell you where the calibration parameter is.
Same place as always...
While in Camera view, If you tap the top left screen, where it says Aircraft Disconected or Safe To Fly...
Overall Status
IMU
Compass Calibrate
Gimbal Status
Radio Channel Quality

RedHotPoker

Thanks, hadn't realised you could click on the writing to access that menu (had forgotten if that's where it always was due to several flight free months)
I'd been clicking the 3 dots top right and going through all the menu's and sub menu's thinking I must have gone blind!

Reactions: Reed L
I had no idea that was a "tappable" field. I guess I need to poke around a little more.

Hahaha, yes. Poking is good, real good. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Thanks, hadn't realised you could click on the writing to access that menu (had forgotten if that's where it always was due to several flight free months)
I'd been clicking the 3 dots top right and going through all the menu's and sub menu's thinking I must have gone blind!
I think what happened that made it difficult to find, is that page actually used to be the opening screen automatically. When you opened the app, it was there. Now it takes a screen tap to access. ;-)
A bit neater format. They try to clean it up slightly, every iteration.

RedHotPoker

Don't worry, you aren't the only one struggling... took me literally 20 minutes yesterday to find where to calibrate it... :tired::laughing:

You got that one, did you? ;-) There you go.. Eh?
Talk about innuendo!! More in and out than a fiddlers elbow... Ha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic