Feel free to fly Drones in Norway!

Reaction score
This is the new law in Norway about drone filming:

Until now, everyone had to have permission from the National Security Authority (NSM) to shoot from the air, with the exception of passengers on scheduled flights, but now easing NSM on requirements.

As a trial, a new trial of the year that makes it no longer necessary to seek permission for photography and filming from the air while the drone is in line of sight and flying outside restricted areas.

- Most drones are flown by ordinary people, and this activity poses no risk to the national security authority will help to protect. This new solution will help ensure that regulations are unnecessary hurdle for most people, while maintaining the need for national security, said department director Carsten Rapp in the National Security Authority said in a statement.

Regards
Bjorn

Bjorn Thore said:
This is the new law in Norway about drone filming:

Until now, everyone had to have permission from the National Security Authority (NSM) to shoot from the air, with the exception of passengers on scheduled flights, but now easing NSM on requirements.

As a trial, a new trial of the year that makes it no longer necessary to seek permission for photography and filming from the air while the drone is in line of sight and flying outside restricted areas.

- Most drones are flown by ordinary people, and this activity poses no risk to the national security authority will help to protect. This new solution will help ensure that regulations are unnecessary hurdle for most people, while maintaining the need for national security, said department director Carsten Rapp in the National Security Authority said in a statement.

Regards
Bjorn

What a rational place to live ...... your very lucky :)

Hi Bjorn,
I'm planning to go for a trip in Spitzberg in April. Can you confirm that I don't need any authorization for filming with my drone for a non commercial use?
Thanks.
Flav

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie