Votes: 0 0.0%
  • could be better

• hate it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi I'm fairly new to this hobby. i like to shot and edit the videos myself. But Need feedback about how can I enhance the content on my channel. This is my last video any help from you guys is appreciated.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Share with your frineds and if you don't mind give thumbs up so I can produce more content on a more regular basis.

The quality is good and the subject matter is awesome! From a strictly technical standpoint however, the tilted horizon in a lot of the shots drives me nuts, and sometimes it seems almost like a fish-eye lens with the horizon a little bowed and the right side of the horizon often falling off considerably. Also, for such nice scenery, try fading between shots instead of a hard cut.

Just my opinion.

Ok. Thanks! The tilted horizon is an issue I have to deal with as the drone has had a couple of crashes. The transitions will surely work on those

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You do know of course that you can adjust the gimbal roll in the GO app while in flight. I usually hover about 100 feet up and adjust it. I've heard however that sometimes the adjustment doesn't take, or it only lasts for a little while and then tilts again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Here it is! After a few weeks of absence the latest video called Remember as I compiled a few clips never used in my channel.

Here it is! After a few weeks of absence the latest video called Remember as I compiled a few clips never used in my channel.

IMO, you should stick to the original color. You're showing us the beautiful scenery but I can't absorb it because of the color. Maybe you're trying to make it look "old" to accompany the song but I really want to appreciate the beautiful scenery while listening to the nice instrumental song.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.