Fedex to deliver (Apple ordered) P4 tomorrow, 3/15

Looked up my tracking number from Apple and delivery is expected tomorrow (they have been holding it at their facility since Friday). Too bad I am feeling a little under the weather and may have to call in sick.
Nothing a little P4 therapy won't cure, I hope! :p

Mine says delivers tomorrow on the 16th. Too bad I live remote and no one told them we only get planes on tuesdays and thursdays... can't pick it up until Friday either with the post office only open wednesday and friday for 2 hours. worst part... If it doesn't get sorted out in the main town in time for the morning flight I won't get it until the following wednesday =/ got to love mail in remote locations. It'll put a test to two day delivery for sure. especially when they said it'd get here in 1

Mine says delivers tomorrow on the 16th. Too bad I live remote and no one told them we only get planes on tuesdays and thursdays... can't pick it up until Friday either with the post office only open wednesday and friday for 2 hours. worst part... If it doesn't get sorted out in the main town in time for the morning flight I won't get it until the following wednesday =/ got to love mail in remote locations. It'll put a test to two day delivery for sure. especially when they said it'd get here in 1
Sounds like a perfect location for aerial photography! Good luck!

Mine said it should do be delivered tomorrow but when I go to the UPS site, expected delivery date on the 22nd. Wth

I ordered on Sunday (four days ago) direct from the DJI website and used PayPal. My P4 shipped from Ellenwood, GA yesterday and will be here Friday, tax free. Five days total from order to delivery. I can live with that.

I ordered on Sunday (four days ago) direct from the DJI website and used PayPal. My P4 shipped from Ellenwood, GA yesterday and will be here Friday, tax free. Five days total from order to delivery. I can live with that.
Apparently, DJI has already shipped all pre-ordered units from China to GA and have enough left over to even fill brand new orders, too! :) No supply shortage this time! They have a surplus! Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing! :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues