Featured in Epic Drone Videos

Reaction score
My latest video is featured in the "Best Drone Videos from November 2015 - Epic Drone Videos"

Original:

Isla Blanca and Mujeres Mexico

Those are great!
I'm going just south of Cancun in January did you have any trouble in and out of the airport in Cancun or while you flew any down there?

Those are great!
I'm going just south of Cancun in January did you have any trouble in and out of the airport in Cancun or while you flew any down there?

No issues at all. On the way in the customs folks wanted a look-see and I explained it was a flying camera and that was it.

That is good to hear i am looking forward to getting some great pictures. Did you stay on the island?

That is good to hear i am looking forward to getting some great pictures. Did you stay on the island?

Stayed at Villa del Palmar north of Cancun. The car ferry was next door which was cool. We had a great time and spent a day trip tooling around Isla Mujeres.

Tipped the head waiter at the restaurant at the historic tip of the island and he cleared a circular outdoor patio of customers for me to take off and land from, checking in every once in a while to see if I needed anything :). You can see it in the video.

Fantastic experience. Can't wait to go back!

Last edited:
Please share ur settings and editing

Settings we're style = none, 0, 0, 0, shutter = 60, 4K 30fps, PolarPro ND16 CP filter.

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015. Saturation bumped up slightly using the Lumetri Color Panel and warp stabilizer used on a few clips to smooth out a few flight corrections.

Hope that helps....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4