Fearless Engage Phantom Back pack.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to the forum here and fairly new phantom pilot. I'm looking for a backpack for my phantom. I have a phantom 2 Vision, with rotorpixel Gimbal.

I have spotted a few packs that catch my eye. Mainly the Fearless Engage. Now on amazon it says it is designed for the phantom 3. Would my phantom 2 vision and controller fit inside? The controller pocket seems to be the only thing different from the backpack for the 2 (sold out). If I needed to make a small modification to make it fit, that would be alright as well. From what I understand the only difference in size between the 2 and the 3 is the height of the landing gear?

Heres the link...
http://www.amazon.com/FEARLESS-Enga...p/B01319IQIE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

There is actually a Fearless backpack for the P2V+, but it doesn't look like it's available anymore. Or, perhaps it's just out of stock.

I think the P2V+ remote controller will fit into the latest version of the backpack if you turn the remote controller around (opposite of what's in the photo below).

There's a lot of room between the Phantom and remote controller compartments. It appears to be enough to store the range extender and phone mount. If you order if from Amazon, you can always return it if it does not fit.

If you're not set on this backpack, then check out this list of backpacks for some others options that are guaranteed to fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj