Fear this!!!! (Drone Gun)

If it's only affecting positioning and control, what is the mechanism for 'downing' it?

Seems that what you end up with is more dangerous.

Last edited:
The article says this mainly works on Phantoms that will just disrupt the RC signal and force it to hover, land or RTH.

It seems there is an arms war going on within the military industrial complex (MIC) to bolster the capability to take out hobby drones. I'm still waiting for that company to prove it can ID where the drone took off from, serial numbers and all of that.

War Monger CACI is getting into the anti drone business. I'd expect to also see KBR, Halliburton, Titan, L3 Comm and the rest of the 'cost plus' crowd jump into make cash off drone fear mongering. Infact there is so much money to be had. I'd expect CACI themself to buy a bunch of Phantoms and then forward their 'solutions' via crashing them on purpose into high profile events that are not on the Do Not Fly zones. Places such as schools, parks, pools, high rises, anywhere there is over 300 people, beaches and other public places. Then blame people like us for being wreckless for their undercover sabotage and go on CNN and offer solutions to the trouble they themself created. Somewhere is a scumbag MIC BRO CEO saying imagine how much cash we can make selling every single school in the US these anti drone weapons to the cops? And who cares if they don't work, 98,817 public school X $cost of weapon = this months quarterly profit.

The more I read about this crap the more I think whatever the FAA says to us is just a bunch of nonsense I won't bother with. I'm getting sick and tired of federal and local US government saying our photography drones are dangerous, while this same federal governments business plans is using drones all over the planet to murder people without a trial. While this same gov enacts law after laws in a country where **** near everything we do is illegal or need a permit for anything.

These people make me sick. Google 'CACI drone'.
Hit #1 is getting a job with CACI murdering people being a drone pilot.

Drone Pilot Jobs - CACI International Inc Jobs

The #2 hit is CACI working with the FAA to go after drone hobbyist.

FAA tests technology to counter rogue drones - CNNPolitics.com

So all of these drone solution murders can SHOVE IT.

The article says this mainly works on Phantoms that will just disrupt the RC signal and force it to hover, land or RTH.

It seems there is an arms war going on within the military industrial complex (MIC) to bolster the capability to take out hobby drones. I'm still waiting for that company to prove it can ID where the drone took off from, serial numbers and all of that.

War Monger CACI is getting into the anti drone business. I'd expect to also see KBR, Halliburton, Titan, L3 Comm and the rest of the 'cost plus' crowd jump into make cash off drone fear mongering. Infact there is so much money to be had. I'd expect CACI themself to buy a bunch of Phantoms and then forward their 'solutions' via crashing them on purpose into high profile events that are not on the Do Not Fly zones. Places such as schools, parks, pools, high rises, anywhere there is over 300 people, beaches and other public places. Then blame people like us for being wreckless for their undercover sabotage and go on CNN and offer solutions to the trouble they themself created. Somewhere is a scumbag MIC BRO CEO saying imagine how much cash we can make selling every single school in the US these anti drone weapons to the cops? And who cares if they don't work, 98,817 public school X $cost of weapon = this months quarterly profit.

The more I read about this crap the more I think whatever the FAA says to us is just a bunch of nonsense I won't bother with. I'm getting sick and tired of federal and local US government saying our photography drones are dangerous, while this same federal governments business plans is using drones all over the planet to murder people without a trial. While this same gov enacts law after laws in a country where **** near everything we do is illegal or need a permit for anything.

These people make me sick. Google 'CACI drone'.
Hit #1 is getting a job with CACI murdering people being a drone pilot.

Drone Pilot Jobs - CACI International Inc Jobs

The #2 hit is CACI working with the FAA to go after drone hobbyist.

FAA tests technology to counter rogue drones - CNNPolitics.com

So all of these drone solution murders can SHOVE IT.

Think you've been out in the sun too long.

What if waypoints have already been programmed? It seems someone with malicious intent could easily overcome this "weapon".

--zigs

What if waypoints have already been programmed? It seems someone with malicious intent could easily overcome this "weapon".

--zigs

Its probably just designed to sound useful and generate profit. In reality it offers very little defence from any drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31