FCC mode, not sure if mine is working.

Reaction score
In the videos I've watched when you turn the potentiometer all the way clockwise (FCC mode) this function is confirmed by a beep and flashing led on the controller when it's powered up. When I power on I still get the same led function as I did before. No flash and no sound. Maybe the new firmware is different and there is no flash or beep anymore. Can anyone confirm this? Thx

If you do, indeed, have a Vision series Phantom...

As far as I can recall, the flashing green remains the same for both modes... it just indicates that it's linking. The only difference at RC start up between the two modes is it's two beeps for FCC, and just one beep for CE. Just sounds like your "beeper" is kaput.

If you hook it up to the RC Assistant, it will tell you what mode it's in. Or fly it and you'll discover pretty quickly. CE has only half the range of FCC.

EDIT: Yep, confirmed

From http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phanto ... Controller
Power on the Remote Controller
1.Install the four AA Batteries (not included)into the battery compartment on the back of the remote controller according to the negative and positive poles.
2.Set the S1 and S2 switches to the upper most position and all sticks are at mid-point before switching on the power switch.
3.There is a power on indicator beep. If the remote controller is set to be CE compliant, then there will be one beep while the FCC compliant version will emit 2 beeps. The power indicator blinks green quickly indicating the remote controller and receiver is linking. Once fully linked, the power indicator will change to a solid green.

Flashing is normal for both modes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik