FCC mode and European mode

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have the NDJ6 transmitter aka upgraded version.

I can't find where I can switch between this two modes. I already looked in the assistant but no luck. My only guess is a switch somewhere in the TX.

Also is there a way I can determine on which mode I am depending on the amount of beeps I hear when I turn on the TX?

Thanks

That's one of those things they put in the manual.
i-mSXPdnL-L.jpg

I read the ultimate guide not the manual. Thanks

Do you know if it beeps 3 times when power is in FCC or eu mode.

If its the new hand set with rechargeable batter and thumb wheel then its done in the RC Assistant software.

Have you linked the RC to your phantom? Since it is new this has to be done. Read page 18 of the users manual v1.2.

jason said:
Have you linked the RC to your phantom? Since it is new this has to be done. Read page 18 of the users manual v1.2.

I expressed myself in the wrong way.
When I said new I didn't t mean I bought off eBay let's say. I meant that it is the upgraded version with the thumb wheel

Eltrochaphantom said:
jason said:

When I said new I didn't t mean I bought off eBay let's say. I meant that it is the upgraded version with the thumb wheel

You didn't express yourself in the wrong way at all. The question I asked was if you had linked the new RC unit to the Phantom simple as that.

jason said:
Eltrochaphantom said:
jason said:

You didn't express yourself in the wrong way at all. The question I asked was if you had linked the new RC unit to the Phantom simple as that.

Of course it is linked I have been flying it for a week now but haven't gone more than 100mts

Eltrochaphantom said:
Of course it is linked I have been flying it for a week now but haven't gone more than 100mts

With as little info you provided I just a simple question. So there was no reason for you to get bent out of shape.

I'm sorry. My only question was that if you were in FCC mode and you had the upgraded RC controller then how many beeps do you get when you turn it on.

Eltrochaphantom said:
I'm sorry. My only question was that if you were in FCC mode and you had the upgraded RC controller then how many beeps do you get when you turn it on.

I realise this is not the answer to the question you are asking, but I assume my (upgraded) RC is in EU mode, and I get 3 beeps when I turn it on.

Thank you. Apparently I'll have to switch it. That's weird cause I got it in the US

Strange, I have the newer controller and it makes 1 beep in European mode. I assume 2 beeps for FCC. No idea what 3 beeps would be then?

jonstatt said:
Strange, I have the newer controller and it makes 1 beep in European mode. I assume 2 beeps for FCC. No idea what 3 beeps would be then?

Well the plot thickens.

Perhaps it is firmware related. I am at 1.0.1.24 and have 3 beeps.
There is a later version, .26, but I have avoided that as the description says it is for the A2 flight control system. Which makes no sense for a couple of reasons.

Hughie said:
jonstatt said:

Well the plot thickens.

Perhaps it is firmware related. I am at 1.0.1.24 and have 3 beeps.
There is a later version, .26, but I have avoided that as the description says it is for the A2 flight control system. Which makes no sense for a couple of reasons.

I did that update just in case and still have 3 beeps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj