FCC and CE

ado

Reaction score
I understand that fcc is for usa and ce is for europe? But is it okej to use fcc in europe and ce in usa? Or will there be any malfunction? Anybody using fcc in europe? I read fcc give u double the range. so why not use it in europe?

ado said:
I understand that fcc is for usa and ce is for europe? But is it okej to use fcc in europe and ce in usa? Or will there be any malfunction? Anybody using fcc in europe? I read fcc give u double the range. so why not use it in europe?

It's only a legal matter. The FCC allows for a more powerful tx as the European CE. Using one or the other will not cause technical problems, only possibly legal problem...

-David

ado said:

Because its against the law in the EU.
If you drive a car in the US with the speed limit from a EU country you'll get noticed.
Anyway i am not on the CE setting anymore, but when something happens i probably pay the price.

ToThePoint said:
ado said:

If you drive a car in the US with the speed limit from a EU country you'll get noticed.
Anyway i am not on the CE setting anymore, but when something happens i probably pay the price.

Ok so u in europe using FCC?, well the risk of using fcc in eu is not that big i think, i guess most people using fcc in eu, so they can enjoy their product to the fullest for that price.

ToThePoint said:
ado said:

Or if something happens you just turn the little screw on the tx back to CE....

DaveMoi said:
ToThePoint said:
ado said:

Or if something happens you just turn the little screw on the tx back to CE....

And in the RC assistant because if any difference on the pot or assistant it will stay in FCC mode.
I mean that if you set the RC software to FCC the turning counterclockwise of the pot ( little screw ) isn't going to do anything. It will stay in FCC mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4