Fc40 ?

Older p1s also have a naza lite controller...

Whats the difference between the fc40 and the phantom 1
Like Monte said, the FC 40 is on 5.8ghz and the Phantom 1 is on 2.4ghz. The FC40 has a camera. I had my FC40 for almost 1 year exactly now. Not long ago B&H was getting rid of their remaining P1.1.1 stock and was selling them for $300. I snapped one up right before they were all gone and am glad I did! Now that I have both some other things I've noticed is that my P1 controller has a micro-usb connection on the front that my FC40 controller doesn't. It also had a gimbal lever already installed that I had to install myself on the FC40. The P1 had a USB connector in the battery compartment that my FC40 didn't. Other than that everything else like the ECS, IMU, NAZA and motors are the same.

Since I have SJ4000 & SJ5000+ cams I don't use the FC40 camera anymore so all in all I'm liking my P1 better than the FC40 but let's keep that here. Wouldn't want my FC40 to think I have a favorite and have it develop an inferiority complex.
9t04r7zbz5cuf2x6g.jpg

h88b54wa1ksmqch6g.jpg

BOT

Last edited:
Like Monte said, the FC 40 is on 5.8ghz and the Phantom 1 is on 2.4ghz. The FC40 has a camera. I had my FC40 for almost 1 year exactly now. Not long ago B&H was getting rid of their remaining P1.1.1 stock and was selling them for $300. I snapped one up right before they were all gone and am glad I did! Now that I have both some other things I've noticed is that my P1 controller has a micro-usb connection on the front that my FC40 controller doesn't. It also had a gimbal lever already installed that I had to install myself on the FC40. The P1 had a USB connector in the battery compartment that my FC40 didn't. Other than that everything else like the ECS, IMU, NAZA and motors are the same.

Since I have SJ4000 & SJ5000+ cams I don't use the FC40 camera anymore so all in all I'm liking my P1 better than the FC40 but let's keep that here. Wouldn't want my FC40 to think I have a favorite and have it develop an inferiority complex.
9t04r7zbz5cuf2x6g.jpg

h88b54wa1ksmqch6g.jpg

BOT
Do you use the sj400 for fpv.... is the fc40 camera good for fpv , do you know where I can buy the fc40 camera?

Do you use the sj400 for fpv.... is the fc40 camera good for fpv , do you know where I can buy the fc40 camera?
Sj4000 range is very lousy, maybe 50ft max (my experience anyway), fc40 cam has decent range - maybe 300ft is what I get.. all depends on your phone or tablet wifi as well

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4