Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.7 KB · Views: 702
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 702
Interested in buying this gimbal for my FC40. What are your impressions of it or review of it? Care to post a video of it in use. Thanks!!

im not smart enough to post videos, but to me it is very good, with the fc40 camera, you just have to join the 2 wires to the 2 in the cabin, no need to go mucking about playing with gains, using it with the Mobius was an easy mod. I took the front plate that holds the fc40 cam off, and mounted the Mobius on the back plate. pushed the button, set camera the way you want, done. it don't stay straight when not powered up. so tied a small string to it to hold it up while im not using it. I put a JR switch inline. to save on power when not in use. its a bit pricey , but its worth it to me. I hate mucking about with things like that, thats why I fly kontronik & jive , no mucking about. yes I would buy another one, it works that good, a real plug n play set up . just a bit pricy . the only thing I would do is drill 2 holes in bottom CF plate that mounts to the phantom 10 mm back, you cant get to the plug in the back of the phantom, so I would do this. didn't notice that until I needed to plug the phantom in to the computer,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl