Fc40 Walkera G-2D gimbal

Reaction score
Hi please be genial it's my first post

I'd like to install a Walkera G-2D gimbal on my fc40 is their a how to guide
Or could someone tell me what's involved

Before I provided

Cheers

Doug

I'm going to be checking this thread out (again) I don't have tilt and have wired up properly. I'm looking for a way to meter test it.

As an aside, gimbals are cool, they'll take the sway out of a windy day recording. But they are very tempermental and delicate....

2014fc40 said:
I'm going to be checking this thread out (again) I don't have tilt and have wired up properly. I'm looking for a way to meter test it.

As an aside, gimbals are cool, they'll take the sway out of a windy day recording. But they are very tempermental and delicate....

I'm waiting on a Walkera 2D right now and considering the upgrade to the G-3D when they start shipping and I see some reviews.

In the meantime I can't even TRY to film on windy days, the poor Phantom's hovering at a 30+ degree angle just to hold position.

2014fc40 said:

My Tarrot is a beast, it's not temperamental at all, and very sturdy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20