FC40 Operators Manual

Reaction score
Hey-

This is my first time on the Forum-Hi Everyone! I took delivery of my new FC40 about a week ago, and have been researching the web for operating and flying instructions. There was no operators manual with my unit when I received it, and the download website from DJI doesn't work-how did you all learn to operate the machine? I've been a bit concerned about flying it without thorough tutorial on the operation....

I purchased the FC40 from Amazon, and I have recently contacted them regarding the subject-but so far have not received any feedback. I would be willing to pay someone for a copy of the manual-anyone close to SW Florida?

Chukazap

I got mime about a month ago and was able to,download manual,from DJI website. I found manual,to be very confusing at times but in combination with this forum was slowly abel to figure it out and have been having a blast since. I am a very serious photographer and am pleasantly surprised with camera on FC 40

Mandrake-

Thanks for the link-but I couldn't get it to open! Are you sure it's right?

Cheers-Chukazap

Ten Minutes later....

Update: I did get the link to work--Thanks Mandrake!!

Yep works ok - have you removed the url stuff from each end ??

Use this -- http:/www.mandrakessolar.com.au/Myswag Photos/Phantom_FC40_User_Manual_v1.06_en.pdf

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik