Fc40 iPhone app- best options?

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had an Fc40 for about 3 years or so but never flown it.

Decided to eventually give it a go ... just charging the batteries right now.
Looking at installing the app (iPhone and iPad mini) and noticed multiple phantom options...

First question is which ones are compatible for the FC40 as many seem to say for P2, P3 etc.

Second question is (maybe obviously) which one is best ?

Thanks John

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Well it's been way back when I had mine but I just used the DJI one and if you put it on a Mini ya have to be sure and have it
set to iphone only .Worked great for me .
IMG_5253.PNG
Welcome to the forum John :)

Well it's been way back when I had mine but I just used the DJI one and if you put it on a Mini ya have to be sure and have it
set to iphone only .Worked great for me .
View attachment 61478
Welcome to the forum John :)
great thanks- I have downloaded and got the camera working fine...
I have re bound the controller and got some satellites locked on , one green flash and 1 red, or two occasionally
however controller wont spin the motors ( no propos on at the mo) .. or anything thing else for that matter!
tried downloading naza but it crashed each time I installed - used a different pc and trying to do anything say ' connect a controller', am I being thick here?

Buddy it has been so long since I had mine I'm not sure what to tell you .
Maybe someone will chime in on this shortly .

I've got an fc40 but not found any compatible app for it. If you looking for one that is similar to the app for the P2 I don't think their is one. I have been using the camera app for the fc40 factory camera. If you do find one that is compatible please share. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Need to have a Camera that looking for a camera light weight that allows you to get better connection longer distance and travel time

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl