FC40, flies great, but is unstable, help with calibrating NAZA.

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here so bare with me. I have been flying rc helicopters all my life,and decided to get into a drone. So i bought the FC40, its a awesome bird. Flys great, but it does not want to stay in one spot regardless of wind conditions. It can be dead calm and it will still move around, and I have to compensate with the sticks. I downloaded the Nazam assistant 2.40 , hooked fc40 up to computer with the usb and the program is not recognizing the phantom. Phantom has solid green light as it should. What am I doing wrong?

Hello, Im new here so bare with me. I have been flying rc helicopters all my life,and decided to get into a drone. So i bought the FC40, its a awesome bird. Flys great, but it does not want to stay in one spot regardless of wind conditions. It can be dead calm and it will still move around, and I have to compensate with the sticks. I downloaded the Nazam assistant 2.40 , hooked fc40 up to computer with the usb and the program is not recognizing the phantom. Phantom has solid green light as it should. What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to the party topfli.

Yep, what Dirk said.
You probably need to uninstall the NAZA assistant and start over again. Follow the instructions to the letter.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20