FC200's stock lens physical dimensions?

Reaction score
Hi folks, for those who ever opened the "egg shell" and mod the lens, can you kindly help me with the dimensions measured directly on the M12 mount lens? Much appreciate it! Tks.

Hi folks, for those who ever opened the "egg shell" and mod the lens, can you kindly help me with the dimensions measured directly on the M12 mount lens? Much appreciate it! Tks.
200.jpg

You show me just what you want and will be glad to mic it for you .
Have 2 opened up right now .,

Reactions: Clampit
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435578850.751171.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435579835.062786.jpg
this one showed more.

Thanks dirkclod. It is the dimension like shown in the picture. You can just give me the measurement figures without marking what they are, as I believe those numbers should be very close to the numbers in the picture... If there are markings in the ring, like what is shown please also let me know.

Please measure the stock lens not the modified one.

And I saw the threaded part of the stock lens might not look like the same as what is in the picture, there is a smooth part. Please measure the threaded part instead. And if you do not plan to unmount the lens module itself, please try to give an estimation of the "18.74" portion to see if it makes sense that the stock lens "should" be at same length. As I heard the stock lens is only one or two turns screwed in the "socket".

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Nice blueprint looking drawing bro :) Looks more like this and really not a clue what ya need !
Is square on one end .Tell me what ya need like asking someone that use's a shovel and not an engineer :D
lens.jpg
:eek::eek:

Nice blueprint looking drawing bro :) Looks more like this and really not a clue what ya need !
Is square on one end .Tell me what ya need like asking someone that use's a shovel and not an engineer :D
View attachment 23327 :eek::eek:
You in the US moonlight ?

LOL. thanks Dirkclod. I got the drawing from a website :) I agree without a calliper probably it is hard to measure the diameter etc. how about this: take a look at the figures in the picture, the 14mm, 10.9mm and 4.3mm try to see if your stock lens' number is same or close to them? These numbers should be able to determine whether the stock front plate cover of the camera can fit with this lens replacing the stock one. But personally I think the more important one is the 18.74mm one. If you do not plan to unscrew at least one of your opened camera's lens off the socket, then it will not be possible to measure it directly. If that is the case, would you take a ruler and make the 0mm mark flush with the front edge of the lens, then take a look at where the 18.74mm on the ruler ends on the socket part. If it is within the socket depth range, it would at least show physically they might fit (theoretically I think there should be roughly a little less than 6mm left between where is 18.74mm marking on the ruler and the "end" of the socket. As the 6mm in picture is the focal length of the rear lens and the board with the ccd should at least this far away from the rear lens, minus the screwed in part on the threads. Sorry not sure if I made myself clear. I am not very good at expressing my ideas. :(

Last edited:
Is square on one end .
The square part you mentioned, I think it is the "socket" I called. It is supposed to be where the ccd is. The lens gets screwed in o the socket by the thread. Twist it will make the distance between the lens and the ccd adjust to in focus or out of focus. I heard there are 4 drops of glue there to help to permanently fix the distance. If you do not plan to refocus the lens probably you don't want to break the glue. But if one of your lens is at disposal, you may try to cut the glue loose and unscrew the lens off the square socket. Then all measurements are at least possible. Be careful with the knife. Don't get yourself hurt. If you don't want to unscrew it don't try :) don't want to get you hurt when helping I would be guilty :(. Tks again bro.

The square part you mentioned, I think it is the "socket" I called. It is supposed to be where the ccd is. The lens gets screwed in o the socket by the thread. Twist it will make the distance between the lens and the ccd adjust to in focus or out of focus. I heard there are 4 drops of glue there to help to permanently fix the distance. If you do not plan to refocus the lens probably you don't want to break the glue. But if one of your lens is at disposal, you may try to cut the glue loose and unscrew the lens off the square socket. Then all measurements are at least possible. Be careful with the knife. Don't get yourself hurt. If you don't want to unscrew it don't try :) don't want to get you hurt when helping I would be guilty :(. Tks again bro.
Look at your message :D

Hi folks, I suspect P2V, P2V+, P3P, P3A are all using the very same lens, just restricting the FOV in different models. P2V has 140, 120 and 90. P2V+ has 120 and 90. P3X has 90 only. Anyone can confirm? I tried 90 degree FOV on P2V's FC200, found the distortion very small. Not sure if P3X's 90 is without ANY distortion or what? And for whoever used ragecams' service, what are your FOVs? Tks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.