FC2000 SD Card Slot issue

Reaction score
The SD Card wont stay in place, I can hear the click but it wont stay in the camera, and yes I know how to seat it. I cant really see anything broken by looking through the end with a light, no foreign object, and I have never crashed it. Any ideas what is going on, how to fix it or who could fix it.

yes, i have two card that i trade out, when one is full I replace it and use the other, they both wont "latch"

Strange.. I just took my FC200 apart the other day and really didn't see how you could work on it but me no camera fixer . I will PM someone to look here and maybe he can help you . Good luck !!
Where are you located ?

just southwest of Houston,TX. The board that the SD Card slot is on can be easily removed from the rest of the camera, I wonder if anyone has a camera that is broken, that they would be willing to sell?

dcg9981 said:
just southwest of Houston,TX. The board that the SD Card slot is on can be easily removed from the rest of the camera, I wonder if anyone has a camera that is broken, that they would be willing to sell?
Search in classifieds or start a topic you are looking for one in there .

I have posted in classifieds to see if anyone, has a FC200 that is busted, not gonna hold my breathe, any other ideas about the card slot issue.

Hi, just came across this post. I have my P3 for about a week now flying it no problems at all. Today I tried putting in my micro sd card and it won't stay. Any advice? Would DJI cover that in the warrenty?
Kind of disappointed seems like it wasn't made well.
Thanks!

Hi,I know of a fix for the fc200 sd slot and it works.

That's great news phantompaul;) would you like to share your findings just in case other people have the same issue.

Don't have to if ya don't wonna......:D

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31