FC200 MAC address

Reaction score
Hey guys, would anyone know how to get the mac address from this picture?? I've tried everything, no reply from Dji, wifi scanner the lot but no joy! Original box is long gone. The camera does work as it records and takes stills but no live feed! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

For some reason the pic won't post but the serial is AK221434472256

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

489e6688c0224d61a5b389d0574e86d9.jpg

Here you go:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You'll need an android device ( Apple banned all such apps ) and InSSIDer app.

Hope this helps!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
:cool:

I know some people have had negative feedback regarding Dji support and customer service but for me on this occasion they have been great! Sent them a email and they replied within 24hrs with the QR code for my FC200 camera! Hopefully I'll finally solve this annoying issue! Thanks for your help to those that replied

I finally solved the issue with mine! After hours of playing about with it and actually taking the camera and wifi sender apart to have a look at the chips to see if any sort of overheating had occurred it turned out that during one of the firmware updates (unknown whether the controller, the drone or the app update) it had removed the binding between the camera and the wifi sender. Having thrown away my box this obviously posed a problem at retrieving the FC200's MAC address, I sent a email to Dji customer support and in all fairness to them they sent a reply the next day with a qr code after I supplied them with the serial off the FC200. Completed a new binding process which gave me back everything on the app apart from live feed, The FC200 obviously had comms with the wifi sender as it was picking up the memory card and all other telemetry. I then rolled back the app to 1.0.48, completed another binding process and bingo! I have full live feed back with all telemetry! What a bloody ball ache! I believe that the firmware updates or the new Dji go version of the app caused all this! Hope everyone else manages to get there's going! I actually got that pissed off with it I went out and bought a Phantom 3 pro! If you also download inSSIDer onto your pc this will reveal the FC200's hidden MAC addy to! Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic