FC200 Camera plug ? rubber ?

Reaction score
I looking to buy or find parts missing in below picture. Without this bloody cover, can't tilt camera anymore. Does anybody can make a photo of yours for me to see how it is look like. If possible to take out the cover what is between servo motor gear and from outside Camera bracket.

Any help will highly appriciated.

Attachments

• 20140415_091724 — kopia.jpg
    20140415_091724 — kopia.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 899
rfernandez said:
the cover is not as important as the missing screw.

Edit. And make sure that you reconnected the servo plug correctly.

Yes servo plug is connected. Motor is working. Could you show me how this screw look like ? Do you think I can replace by other screw ?

I believe i can't take any order , can't find such spare parts on internet. Maybe there are some website I can make order?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZZeF7vVE0 - here video how it is working
Thx in advance.

The missing rubber has nothing to do with movement of the gimbal. It just makes everything look clean and flush.

Like rfernandez said, the missing screw is most likely your problem.

FedeVision said:

I 've seen this movie. Only one I could find to see what missing inside my Bird.

If I'd have gimbal, those parts would be usless.
... By courtesy of one of our forum colleges from USA sent me already missing parts hope to get this before end of week.

[
I am looking for a very similer part
the white plug that can be pushed out after removing the camera
on the inside of mount
it makes the servo move the gimble
after crash mine is stripped or something even with screw tight it slips so I need a new inside plug
ordered a screw kit, cable kit, and dampening bracket none of which have this part
Guessing it must come with the servo which I cant find sold separate
if you have this inside part and would like to sell or give let me know ill give you address :(

skyhighdiver said:
[
I am looking for a very similer part
the white plug that can be pushed out after removing the camera
on the inside of mount
it makes the servo move the gimble
after crash mine is stripped or something even with screw tight it slips so I need a new inside plug
ordered a screw kit, cable kit, and dampening bracket none of which have this part
Guessing it must come with the servo which I cant find sold separate
if you have this inside part and would like to sell or give let me know ill give you address :(

Skyhighdiver

You're right. Non of spare parts available on market have mentioned parts. Like I mentioned before, one of forum guy sent to me ( hope to get , still waiting for Fedex) required parts. He has Gimbal from Rotorpixel , that is why he didn't need those parts. The best choice is to call DJI support. I live in PL so closest support and service is in German. After phone call , they told me they will not sell/send or whatsover. Need to send them my bird.
Of course there is other way :)) Buying a full new Camera.

Attachments

• with diammensions.jpg
    with diammensions.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 796
  • Plugs and screw.JPG
    Plugs and screw.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 661
I as well am looking for this servo plug and rubber just so happens this is what i'm looking for to...sucks dji doesn't sell it.

Keep an eye out for members in the forum who post "Crashes" If someone breaks the craft so badly, they may be willing to "partout" some of the bits for you, You'd have to workout shipping arrangements.
Alternatively, you could also try some of the DJI reps that hang out in http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php.
Maybe email DJI, or B&H Photo. Several things you can try.

You absolutely need the correct screw, plastic sprocket and the backside of the mount.
However the outside plastic piece is merely a cover. Almost anything would work. Squeeze a dab of white RTV Sealant wipe clean and let cure.

Good Luck.

The Rookie

I too needed the servo gear plastic insert as mine was stripped when delivered. I trimmed down a servo gear horn to fit the housing. Works fine.
I have seen many other FC200 owners with this stripped servo plastic insert issue so it seems like a replacement item that should be sold by someone.
Cheers,
Jim

Where did you get the gear horn? I prob should have something like this in my box of RC parts but I can't find anything like it just bigger round gears..sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers