FC-40 guts for QAV 250?

Reaction score
OK so I have an extra FC-40 as well as a QAV 250 frame with motors and ESC's. Will the guts of the FC-40 fit into the QAV so I can still use the transmitter from the FC? Can I use the NAZA, receiver, GPS, etc for the QAV?

I put my naza system in my df 250 and it is a real tight fit with some mod but it works so nice , not bashing but these other guys using cheap boards and it shows while mine is rock steady . I use my df250 as a race car it screams all over the place down low and fpv a ton of fun I say go for it will work fine and it is reliable

Jakethedog said:
I put my naza system in my df 250 and it is a real tight fit with some mod but it works so nice , not bashing but these other guys using cheap boards and it shows while mine is rock steady . I use my df250 as a race car it screams all over the place down low and fpv a ton of fun I say go for it will work fine and it is reliable

Those cheaper boards can be just as stable as a naza when properly setup. Aka Naze32...kk...OpenPilot and not to mention more fun.

As for OP, just give it a shot and try it out but make sure you will have enough power for the added weight and keep in mind that frame was not designed for all of that as its designed for sport flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic