FC 40 Camera Wifi

Reaction score
Can I have two receivers on the one FC40 Camera, Can I use my smart phone to view the camera, then also my wife can use her tablet to watch at the same time?

I just tried it with both a tablet and a cell phone at the sametime. It will not work. The camera will lock on the first signal it receives from the receiver. Both devices indicate that the camera signal is being received. Only one device will connect, the other device will indicate that there is no connection to the camera. Somewhere, in the fourm, it is discussed on how to actually connect two monitors together. One receiver will be the camera controlling receiver. The other receiver can be used for audience viewing. A signal goes in and out of the first receiver and into the 2nd receiver. You will need to review the fourms to find the exact procedure. Hope this helps.

If you bridge through a wifi range extender it is possible. You have to connect the range extender to the fc40 and connect the tablets or phones to the range extender

If using an iPad or iPhone you can use REFLECTOR software for mimic your screen onto another Android device or a Windows or Mac Laptop

http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
In addition you can record screen display on target devices :ugeek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers