Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FC 40 camera no card

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by Tom Franzson, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Tom Franzson

Can the camera be used without a card inserted? Also, just checking the camera-iPhone connection in the house, connected only once out of 7 tries. Any ideas are very welcome.
    Thank you in advance!

2. Cajvol94

You should have video w/o a card. It very seldom connects to my iPhone on the 1st try. Usually 3-4 times then it takes. Weird???

3. KimBrown

Unlike Billy I had the oposite. My Iphone (RIP) was always able to connect at the first attempt, but my android would take a few tries. It turned out to be one of the WiFi settings, were it would hunt for the fastest connection and use that. I forget the exact name of the setting, but you'll see it. Unfortunately I cann't comment on the Iphone until the screen is replaced (had my hands full getting into the car, and dropped it....doh!). But maybe there is a setting on the Iphone that's similar. But as Billy says, you should have video. I remember on the android I was making the mistake of connecting to the WiFi of the FC40 camera, then running the App. I went back to the shop and they showed me that you just run the App and it does the connection it's self.