Fc 40 camera battery life

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find anywhere how long the fc40 camera battery should last, obviously a ball park figure but anything would be better than the 0 information available. Thanks in advance.

I heard around 90 minutes. But like you, I have no accurate idea, lol.

I keep a flight log of my battery usage for the quad. After flying for several days at a time, I have accumulated 4 - 5 hours flying time. I have to recharge the camera battery after about 2 hours, when I get the warning message on my smart phone. Hope this helps.

Did not know the app gave a warning, as with everything else the instructions for the app are almost non existent, thanks.

Chrisxr2 said:
Did not know the app gave a warning, as with everything else the instructions for the app are almost non existent, thanks.

+1

The things you learn by accident :lol:

The warning indicator only comes on when the battery voltage reaches a certain level. It is located in the upper right hand corned of the screen. At that time you may have 5-10 minutes left before the camera quits. At least, that is the way my camera works.

wow thats interesting about the warning indicator I never knew it had that. But I never had it down that far and useally dont always use the FPV and just record manually. But I always charge it up before I use it. But about 2 hours of use seems to be about how much time I get on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl