Favor for a math teacher teaching about integers

Reaction score
Hello

I'm a 7th grade math teacher and I wanted to ask a favor from anyone in the community with a lesson I'm preparing about negative numbers.

When you take off from a roof, and head up, the altitude on the screen reads zero, and then goes up positive. However, if you take off from the roof and fly down the numbers appear negative.

I'm asking if anyone can send me a video of their screen showing these readings. So, a clip where it reads ZERO...and then reads a positive height, and then a negative height. Would be ideal if you could show both the position of the drone itself and the screen capture.

Anyone available to do this? I live in a city and I don't have roof access to my building. The alarm would go off.

So there is only one building around that is above the ground?

No mountains, hills, ditches, bridges?

I live in New York City...very crowded. I can't just go on someone's roof...

Who says you need to get on someones roof. Use your aircraft and land somewhere you feel comfortable with, ect.

jajaja...hmmm...I won't take the risk. It's a simple video. Was just asking for a favor. Hopefully someone can help me out.

jajaja...hmmm...I won't take the risk. It's a simple video. Was just asking for a favor. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm sure someone has what you need. There might be something on youtube already as well?

When do you need it by?
I'm happy to help!

I can put something together for you this weekend.
You just need the individual clips right?
You don't need me to put them together with video editing software?

I have a Nvidea Shield K1 tablet that I can use to get the Screen record.
I can then use my phone to record at the same time a view of the quad itself.

Let me know if that would work and any thing I am missing.
Any height needed or would taking off from my back porch roof, about 15 ft be ok? So I could get up as high as you like then descend below the porch roof into my back yard to get the negative number you are looking for.
That's if you are looking for one clip (take off from roof, head up, fly out away from roof, fly down near the ground.
Or do you want 2. Once rising up from 0 to whatever, land back on roof.
And a second from 0 up a couple of feet to move away from the roof and then a descend to the ground?
Let me know which would be best. If neither, I can try to come up with. Better location.
I would them post them in my Dropbox account and send you a link.

Let me know.

MB

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

When do you need it by?
I'm happy to help!

I can put something together for you this weekend.
You just need the individual clips right?
You don't need me to put them together with video editing software?

I have a Nvidea Shield K1 tablet that I can use to get the Screen record.
I can then use my phone to record at the same time a view of the quad itself.

Let me know if that would work and any thing I am missing.
Any height needed or would taking off from my back porch roof, about 15 ft be ok? So I could get up as high as you like then descend below the porch roof into my back yard to get the negative number you are looking for.
That's if you are looking for one clip (take off from roof, head up, fly out away from roof, fly down near the ground.
Or do you want 2. Once rising up from 0 to whatever, land back on roof.
And a second from 0 up a couple of feet to move away from the roof and then a descend to the ground?
Let me know which would be best. If neither, I can try to come up with. Better location.
I would them post them in my Dropbox account and send you a link.

Let me know.

MB

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
That's very cool of you to offer helping. We need more people like you.

Reactions: Oso and cfd701
Hello

I'm a 7th grade math teacher and I wanted to ask a favor from anyone in the community with a lesson I'm preparing about negative numbers.

When you take off from a roof, and head up, the altitude on the screen reads zero, and then goes up positive. However, if you take off from the roof and fly down the numbers appear negative.

I'm asking if anyone can send me a video of their screen showing these readings. So, a clip where it reads ZERO...and then reads a positive height, and then a negative height. Would be ideal if you could show both the position of the drone itself and the screen capture.

Anyone available to do this? I live in a city and I don't have roof access to my building. The alarm would go off.

Check you PM as I have posted the video there.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj