Faulty Wifi Extender

Reaction score
Hi folks, on my P2Vp, the wifi extender has started turning itself on and flashing both lights, until battery is drained. Have turned it off, but at some time, it lights up even though switch is off. Any obvious ideas, bar getting a new one ??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's a physical switch that operates it, chances are it's not turning off properly, it's just 4 screws to open it and then try blowing hard on the switch to remove any foreign object, if you use one of those cases with the foam insert it may be a small piece of foam in the mechanism

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Colin: I have the same problem. What did you find was wrong with your range extender??

My wifi extender will not stay locked with solid green signal after binding. Continuously it will start flashing and then lock again, start flashing and then lock again. Could this be why I am not getting camera feed to my Ipad?
Also, can drone be operated with the wifi extender turned off. As you can tell I am a newbie!!! TIA.
Aussie Paul. :)

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr
My wifi extender will not stay locked with solid green signal after binding. Continuously it will start flashing and then lock again, start flashing and then lock again. Could this be why I am not getting camera feed to my Ipad?
Also, can drone be operated with the wifi extender turned off. As you can tell I am a newbie!!! TIA.
Aussie Paul. :)

Sounds like you need to rebind the quad to the extender mate and yes you can fly without the extender but the app wont work, you wont get video feed to the app or any telemetry.

follow the second half of the video for how to bind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20