Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. tony serve

Hi. i've had hassles with my P4 after installing HDMI second screen module. It seems to have borked the controller. please check the short video and help if you can, banggood have no idea. thanks in anticipation tony

2. Erised

The hdmi board I got had only DJI logo on it. You have to update the RC firmware (reinstall) and turn on hdmi output in your GO app. At first my hdmi did not work and it took a few tries to get GO to give me the mesage to update. When you open GO skip the add stay on that screen do not tap camera and wait to see if you get the mesage.

tony serve likes this.
  3. tony serve

Thanks, I'll give it a try. tony

4. tony serve

I tried, but still no luck...

5. andy869

I'm having the same issue. No prompt to update controller firmware, and it won't connect to drone after install.

6. MacCool

This makes me suspicious, since the DJI module and the "mystery module" people are buying from Amazon both come from the Land of Counterfeit Electronics.

I bought one of these things off Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013JQ14P6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . Now I'm very suspicious because it doesn't have the DJI logo silk screened anywhere on the circuit board. I think I'll hold off on installing it.

7. andy869

I had issues installing mine but I solved it by rebooting my Ipad Mini.

RémyHeli likes this.
  8. KingJohnMCMLXXXIII

i bought the same one from amazon, i could get mine to work but with problems. the screen will blank out for about 2 seconds at a time and actually record that into the videos that were saved.