fatshark question

Reaction score
running with my current setup immersion 600mw vtx gp4 and iosdmini

id like to integrate a fatshark setup as well for shooting videography... i have a black pearl that i let the client watch while i film but id like to have the fpv goggles on while flying..

what will be the best bang for the buck system, using my existing vtx.?

your current transmitter is broadcasting a signal that any compatible device within range can receive. In the same way your current BP screen grabs the signal out of the air and displays it, you can acquire a set of goggles and receive the same signal. 2, 10, 100 devices it doesn't matter as long as they're 1) in range and 2) have a compatible receiver.

So now, goggles... fatsharks with a built in 5.8ghz receiver should be on a compatible frequency set with the IRC600 transmitter... just add antenna

or you can get goggles WITHOUT an integrated 5.8ghz receiver, add an external receiver and use video out/in to goggles... however this option has the added hassle of now needing to POWER that receiver which means another battery, yadda yadda.

basically the easy answer to your question is: buy whatever model Fatshark goggles you prefer with a built in 5.8ghz receiver... add whatever antenna you think best, and set the channel on the goggles to match frequency with the Vtx on the phantom. done. you can use goggles, and someone else can watch the BP and you're both seeing the same thing

QYV said:
your current transmitter is broadcasting a signal that any compatible device within range can receive. In the same way your current BP screen grabs the signal out of the air and displays it, you can acquire a set of goggles and receive the same signal. 2, 10, 100 devices it doesn't matter as long as they're 1) in range and 2) have a compatible receiver.

So now, goggles... fatsharks with a built in 5.8ghz receiver should be on a compatible frequency set with the IRC600 transmitter... just add antenna

or you can get goggles WITHOUT an integrated 5.8ghz receiver, add an external receiver and use video out/in to goggles... however this option has the added hassle of now needing to POWER that receiver which means another battery, yadda yadda.

basically the easy answer to your question is: buy whatever model Fatshark goggles you prefer with a built in 5.8ghz receiver... add whatever antenna you think best, and set the channel on the goggles to match frequency with the Vtx on the phantom. done. you can use goggles, and someone else can watch the BP and you're both seeing the same thing

great info. Thank you..

do you recommend any all in one fatshark in particular .. i was looking at very basic teleport, or predator....thoughts?

My preference is the Dominator V2.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20