Fatshark Predator & Gopro problem.

Reaction score
I am trying to get my Gopro 2 to show a clear picture on the Fatshark. What I am getting is very snowy and the color is not good. I have tried evey channel available on the transmitter and head set and this is the best I can get.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Pat

what kind of connections are you using between the fatshark tx and the gopro? could it be that the wiring is not done properly or there may be some kind of interference to the line between the gopro and the tx? do you have a different camera to check to see which channels are the best channel to use between the tx and rx?

ok, once you know that the camera that came with the fatshark works fine with a specific channel, stick with that channel. plug in the gopro and see what happens. if i has noise still, then it is most likely the cable. only way to find out is to get yourself another one from a different vendor (i try to stay away from ebay because if there is a problem with the product, it can be a while before it can be resolved). if the second cable you got gets the same result then you need to double check the gopro, but if it is good and clear, then your first cable was not made correctly. i got my gopro3 to fatshark cable from readymaderc.com and it works.

patc221 said:
I am trying to get my Gopro 2 to show a clear picture on the Fatshark. What I am getting is very snowy and the color is not good. I have tried evey channel available on the transmitter and head set and this is the best I can get.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Pat
I made some FPV diagrams in my blog (rcgroups forum). May be helpful for checking wiring FPV and Power

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=25052727&postcount=4

auck,

Thanks for the suggestion. I ordered a cable from Readymade rc today. Your probably right about the cable from E-bay. I am a newbie when it come to fpv. Thanks again

Recieved the Readymade cable today. I have tried every which way you can to plug it into the transmitter. Still no decent picture yet. The closest thing I've got so far is kind of a pictue with diagonal lines going through it. I've got the fatshark set on the best channel I can get. The color of the wires are different than the cable that the fatshark camera uses. Do I need to swap them to the same colors as on the fatshark camera. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

patc221 said:
Recieved the Readymade cable today. I have tried every which way you can to plug it into the transmitter. Still no decent picture yet. The closest thing I've got so far is kind of a pictue with diagonal lines going through it. I've got the fatshark set on the best channel I can get. The color of the wires are different than the cable that the fatshark camera uses. Do I need to swap them to the same colors as on the fatshark camera. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

Hey, did you set to NTSC system both RX and Source ? if one is PAL and the other is NTSC you'll get wrong signal codification.

Have you hooked your GoPro up to a TV or video monitor using the composite output? Maybe it actually has something wrong with the composite output.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic