Fatshark module for P3P

Reaction score
Just go a Fatshark dominator v3 hd, I'm still wet behind the ears with five. Just learned that a module needs to be purchased does someone know the proper module for a DJI P3P

Sent from my SM-G935T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes sir I have that install on my RC what I'm confused about is on the fatshark goggles there are 3 types to choose a 2.4, 5.8, and one other information don't recall right now

You don't need any other module with fat shark dominator.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

. In order to receive the video downlink from your wireless video transmitter, a receiver module is required. Receiver modules are available in 1.3GHz, 2.4GHz, or 5.8GHz options.

. In order to receive the video downlink from your wireless video transmitter, a receiver module is required. Receiver modules are available in 1.3GHz, 2.4GHz, or 5.8GHz options.

P3P has its own antenna system for receiving video on to RC, so you just need hdmi module to get video stream out to fat shark.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Casey Cassity
Your headset may pick up live video coming from the Phantom if you channel scan but, as said above, plug it into the HDMI output module. Then tell it that input is what you want to use. A bit like telling your TV to use HDMI input (eg disc player) instead of using the antenna (eg broadcast programming)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj