FatShark issue - need input

Reaction score
Gents (presumably),

I just got my FatShark system in over the weekend and I haven't had the time to delve into this issue deeply, however I wanted your thoughts on the problem that I've had.

Setup was very easy and the video comes through the headset perfectly... for the first ten seconds. After that, the picture slowly wipes with a blank greyish color and stays there. Seems very strange to me. If it was incorrect pairing of channels I'd think that I'd get nothing, right?

I'm running the goggles off the supplied battery and the tx off the stock DJI Phantom 3s battery (both fully charged).

I'm also quite baffled by the "user manual". There are no instructions for switching the transmitter channel, just the goggles. Again, I've had all of fifteen minutes to play with it and there may be a set of switches that I'm missing, but if there is, I didn't see them at first glance. TX is the stock 250 watt version from HobbyKing. I have the 600W and cloverleaf antennas on order but they won't be here for about a week or so.

Thanks, guys!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20