Fatshark HD3 v V3?

Reaction score
Hey guys n gals, I've been researching FPV goggles and it seems Fatsharks are a popular brand/quality to use for the Phantom drones.
But it seems there isn't really too much out there on the newly introduced FS HD3 Modular goggles at the moment. The Dominator V3's seem to be the solid and popular choice but... do the HD3's pip it for choice amongst serious FPV drone users?
Anyone using HD3's and/or V3's for the Phantom series, please leave your comments/opinions/reviews below.

Cheers n have a great day

Reactions: rene van der meer
Hey guys n gals, I've been researching FPV goggles and it seems Fatsharks are a popular brand/quality to use for the Phantom drones.
But it seems there isn't really too much out there on the newly introduced FS HD3 Modular goggles at the moment. The Dominator V3's seem to be the solid and popular choice but... do the HD3's pip it for choice amongst serious FPV drone users?
Anyone using HD3's and/or V3's for the Phantom series, please leave your comments/opinions/reviews below.

Cheers n have a great day
I am looking into that as well. I have P4 and a Nvidia Shield K1, which has HDMI.
Unfortunately I need reading glasses (farsighted) and am not sure wether fatsharks will work for me. Another option and cheaper is the Quanum Genesis.
According to some people this is better for FPV, because it is full immersive andI can wear my glasses with them.

Reactions: Splacto
I'm figuring this topic is such a personal preference and also steered and driven hard by companies and paid reviewers/bloggers/forum members that is really too hard to get straight and informative answers. I guess any acronym like FPV that has "Person" in it equals personal preference thus no one size fits all scenario.
A real hard one.
Guess you just gotta go with gut feel and take the leap and find out for yourself.
Cheers anyway members

Reactions: rene van der meer
Splotch you are correct this is a very personal preference topic. And the problem is the cost to try all of the different goggles out there. I have the Fat Shark V3 and fly with them all the time and like them very much. I have tried the Fat Shark HD3. I like the V3 better. Just my opinion. If you wear glasses you can get Diopters from Fat Shark and they slide into a slot to adjust for your eyes. They come in a set of three pairs and seem to work for most people. I wear trifocals but for some reason I can see with the Fat Sharks with no correction.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj