Fatshark goggles how good should the image be?

Reaction score
I have a p3 and a set of dominator 3 goggles. Everything came as used and I have had no problems so far. I had my 1st fpv flight at the weekend which was brilliant. I've flown RC planes for years but never dared going fpv.
Im not sure how good an image I should be seeing. What I mean is, how good an image should it be considering its supposed to be hd quality. I plugged in the receiver module and set up a fpv camera and transmitter and the image in the goggles was pretty much the same quality. How good is the quality supposed to be ? or could I have a problem with my hdmi cable set up?
I had problems initially in getting an image. I ended up pulling the hdmi cable out of the module and the goggles and swapping the cable round and it seemed to work.

I've heard that even though it says HD in the model name, that they aren't HD.
Lots of reviews on YouTube about these

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fatshark has only 800x480 resolution. You can get better pictures on better goggles which can go as high as HD resolution for displays. Fatshark is a good goggle as a first goggle. If you enjoy fpv way of flying then you can plan for a better goggle later.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers