Fatshark Goggles continue to fog up

Reaction score
How do you prevent the fatshark goggles from fogging up. I get great range out of the goggles and I'm out so far I lose sight of my phantom 2. I have to continuously wipe them like every 30 seconds. Can anyone help me out?

Avidphoto said:
How do you prevent the fatshark goggles from fogging up. I get great range out of the goggles and I'm out so far I lose sight of my phantom 2. I have to continuously wipe them like every 30 seconds. Can anyone help me out?

I don't have those so I don't know if this is acceptable... so don't try this until someone with a Fatshark chimes in, but whenever I want something not to fog up, I either use Never Fog or if I don't have that on hand, a tiny amount of automotive detailing spray. But I don't know what the Fatshark display surfaces are made of and whether or not you can apply that: better wait to get an owner take on that!

Mike

mikeydaddio said:
Avidphoto said:

I don't have those so I don't know if this is acceptable... so don't try this until someone with a Fatshark chimes in, but whenever I want something not to fog up, I either use Never Fog or if I don't have that on hand, a tiny amount of automotive detailing spray. But I don't know what the Fatshark display surfaces are made of and whether or not you can apply that: better wait to get an owner take on that!

Mike
Thanks Mike!! The surface is glass. I'm willing to try anything. I even spitted on the like divers do and that didn't work. Where can I get never fog?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj