Fatshark Dominator V3

Thanks. I am waiting on delivery of Zeiss VR One goggles from B&H (due mid-Feb). It really seems like there is no truly perfect solution right now. Each has their pros/cons. While I would have ponied up the bucks for some Zeiss Cinemizers, the fact that they are discontinued and they also were not perfect and the most expensive, I held off. Even though the VR One's are bulkier, they only cost $120, have a 100deg FOV (better than just about any FPV goggles), does not require the HDMI board to use with the P3.

Finally, I like how the CloudLight FPV app ties it all together with a nice OSD, and head tracking (although limited to up/down gimbal with the P3). I'm not sure how much I'm going to fly FPV but for $120 I'll give it a shot.

So I sacrificed some bulk for better quality, hopefully.

I've had the Dom V3 for a while now and use them for hdmi on my P3 and VTX on my racing Machine. I'm very impressed with the quality and perspective.

Glad I read this thread. Last I looked, up here they wanted over $1000 bucks on Amazon. Sure won't be buying anything FatShark.

Glad I read this thread. Last I looked, up here they wanted over $1000 bucks on Amazon. Sure won't be buying anything FatShark.

$1,000 for what? The FatShark Dom V3 goes for under $400...

I've had the Dom V3 for a while now and use them for hdmi on my P3 and VTX on my racing Machine. I'm very impressed with the quality and perspective.

+1... Same here...

$1,000 for what? The FatShark Dom V3 goes for under $400...

Not up here in Canada............plus you get to add 13% tax on that.
Amazon.ca had them listed for $1083 Canadian or about 911.00 USD.

That's ridiculous. You can't purchase them from a U.S. vendor?

-slinger

Yes, actually I can as I'm American in Canada currently but I do have a U S bank.

I'd likely still be hit with brokerage, duty and the 13% tax but I'll check into it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4