Fatshark dominator v3 set up for dji phantom 3 professional help!

Reaction score
I already installed the hdmi output module on my phantom professional controller. So I connected the hdmi cable from the module to the goggles but I still haven't been able to get live feed to the goggles. I'm definitely missing a step, can anybody help me with this please?

I already installed the hdmi output module on my phantom professional controller. So I connected the hdmi cable from the module to the goggles but I still haven't been able to get live feed to the goggles. I'm definitely missing a step, can anybody help me with this please?
go into the app and set the sliders to output to Hdmi and device.

Ok got it, I had to do an update on the rc and now it shows me that option you mentioned to me. It works now. Thanks

Hello, guys! I just ordered my HDMI Output Module, and I am curious as to what type of cable I will need to hook-up from the Module to goggles? What are you all using? how long etc.? Thank you for your input.
T.W.

Hey everyone. How are you all liking the V3's with the P3P/P3A? I've been reading a ton of posts on here about the quality of the Fatsharks. What is your opinion after using them? Worth the money?

I've never flown with any other goggles so I have no personal comparisons. My opinion on these FPV goggles are they worth the money......to me yes.....I like to fly long distance and in bright sun light and with these you don't strain looking at your tablet or phone.....but if your on a budget they are are kind of pricy for an add on to an allready pricy "toy"....it makes a new hobby quiet expensive. I have the P3P w/ all the fixings so I have almost 3500.....into my set up....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl