fatshark Dominator V2 FPV

Reaction score
Hi, did anyone tried the fatshark Dominator V2 goggles with the P2V+ and vision app on iPhone with HDMI out to the goggles, i can see many has used it with the cinemizer and Moverio, however i didn't see the fatshark dominator V2 neither Sony T3W goggles. can anyone please let us know his experience, i am looking to buy one of these goggles.
thank you

I have the Dominator V2 with an Android Razor Max with the HDMI output and they are Great!! :D The only issue is finding a larger screen Android with HDMI output this year Samsung stopped adding the HDMI on the Tab tablets. I am thinking about going with the Ipad Mini just for the bigger screen. I may pick up one this week and will let you know how it goes.

The best part of the Fatshark is the build in video recorder, gives you a sense of security in the event she goes down, :| I have a video of the crash which should help me find her. ;)

great to hear that, i am looking to use them with my iPad mini or iPhone 6. waiting your feedback when you get your iPad and let me know.
thanks

I just bought the Fatshark Doms V2 and cant get them to do anything but show me the menu. I have tried connecting to phone. I have tried connecting to PC but no go. Is there something special im not doing to get these to work?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4