Fatshark dominator hd vs dominator 3

jpd

Reaction score
I'm trying to decided on the ones to get for the p3p.
None of the info is specific enough for me, which one is better I read that the hd isn't compatible with the p3p? Also what else do I need to get? Charger? What else? I wanted to get the Headplays but I don't want to wait until the boat comes in. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

In case you are buying Fat Shark, you should buy Dominator V3. It come with everything you need to connect to HDMI port except battery charger.

Ensure you have HDMI port available on RC or on your tablet.

I have the p3p would you recommend the dominator 3 or the dominator hd? Don't know that I can't wear that giant box on my head lol (headplay)??

I have the p3p would you recommend the dominator 3 or the dominator hd? Don't know that I can't wear that giant box on my head lol (headplay)??

the dominator 3

I'm going to try some Dom v3's and HD v2's later this week and will hopefully pull the trigger on a pair. I have a race quad that I predominantly want these for although I will buy the hdmi module for p3p also. If you aren't planning to use the goggles with a 5.8ghz setup (as well as the phantom) then a cheaper setup involving a phone might be the way to go. Hootoo vr glasses appear to be popular and at < $50 are worth considering. I know new models are released each year but I'm wondering if there's a big jump in resolution coming our way this year. Given that none of the fat sharks are actually HD you gotta think this is the next benchmark to hit!

if some one wants to buy Fat Shark Googles for P3A/P, buy Dominator V3

alokbhargava, would you provide some additional information about your recommendation? The Dominator HD has a 50 degree field of view while the Dominator v3 has a 30 degree field of view. Why do you recommend the dominator V3?

alokbhargava, would you provide some additional information about your recommendation? The Dominator HD has a 50 degree field of view while the Dominator v3 has a 30 degree field of view. Why do you recommend the dominator V3?
Dominator HD didn't have the HDMI input and 16:9 display. Check if new versions have that.

Thank you for the specifics. I checked with Atanta Hobby. The guy said the v1 of the Dominator did not have HDMI input and was 4:3 aspect ratio but the Dominator v2 has both the HDMI input and the 16:9 display.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1