Fatshark Attitude V3 connect with Phantom 3 Professionel

Reaction score
Hi!

This may be totally obvious for many, so forgive me. I'm trying to connect my Fatshark Attitude V3s to my Phantom 3 Pro. I was under the impression that I didn't need a wired HDMI cable connected to goggles. For what ever reason, I thought the antenna that came with the receiver would pick up the "Light Bridge" signal.
Thanks guys/gals. I appreciate the help!!

Art

Hi!

This may be totally obvious for many, so forgive me. I'm trying to connect my Fatshark Attitude V3s to my Phantom 3 Pro. I was under the impression that I didn't need a wired HDMI cable connected to goggles. For what ever reason, I thought the antenna that came with the receiver would pick up the "Light Bridge" signal.
Thanks guys/gals. I appreciate the help!!

Art
You need a wired connection to something that outputs the HDMI signal... either a device with HDMI out or via the HDMI breakout board you can attach to the controller.

You need a wired connection to something that outputs the HDMI signal... either a device with HDMI out or via the HDMI breakout board you can attach to the controller.
Got it. Thanks. I did pick up the DJI HDMI module for the controller, but was hoping there was a wireless connection that could be made.

Thanks,

Art

Lightbridge is 2.4 GHz where usual FPV google use 5.8 GHz.

Ok. Cool. Thanks for reply. I really appreciate it. I'll know research the HDMI to RCA module to covert signal to go into goggles.

Ok. Cool. Thanks for reply. I really appreciate it. I'll know research the HDMI to RCA module to covert signal to go into goggles.
Hi I have been searching also for a digital ( Phantom ) to analogue ( Fatshark goggles ) module myself, which I am told you can get, but so far i have not been able to find them. If you do find a source it would be appreciated if you could post where you found them.

Thanks

Reactions: Jimmy the Jock
You are welcome.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik